Watch while Christmas makes delicious and nutritious fresh Veggie Thai Wraps (with crab for her personal optional protein).
-Cilantro or mint
-1 bell pepper of your choice
Peanut Sauce Ingredients:
-1/2 cup peanut butter
-2 tbsp orange juice
-2 teas rice vinegar (more if desired more tangy)
-2 teas soy sauce
-1/3 cup hot water
Shredded Cabbage Marinade Ingredients:
-2 tbsp rice vinegar
-2 tbsp soy
1) Make sauce for peanut dipping sauce and shredded cabbage.
2) Prep veggies: thinly slice peppers, shop mint or cilantro, slice onions
3) Rinse collards thoroughly and remove large stem
4) Steam collards for 30-60 seconds using a large pan on the stove with a little water. Steam until bright green.
5) Build your wrap and top with sauce!